Wow talk about motivation!

Well it is Wednesday and I started my day with Jazzercise class. I just love starting my day this way. I try to do this at least 2-3 times a week.

Today, while I was in the room adjacent to the workout room, I could hear the instructor calling the class to order and sharing a few announcements. As she concluded she said, "I just want to let you all know I just found out I am pregnant and I may modify a few of the exercises for me as I progress." Of course all the women were congratulating her etc, and some asked if she would quit teaching the class. She said, "Oh, no, I will do this up to delivery if possible."

Wow, as we were working out today and I got tired or wanted to slow things up a bit, I thought, hey, she's pregnant and running circles around us, the least I can do is keep up!!

Those that know me, know I can be very competitive. Every once in a while I will say, oh I am or I can be competitive, and my friends or family will say "No kidding, I never knew." Being quite sarcastic in their tone, they know me well. So today I found myself pushing to keep up with this young pregnant woman. I'll be darn, if she can do it, my old butt should be able to keep up!

So, now each day when this girl, or I should say woman, is instructing, I have new motivation to keep up with her. If she can do, so can I! Congratulations to her and her healthy lifestyle and her wonderful news! And thanks for some new motivation in class!

No comments: